Internal project manager
We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive, and ambitious internal project manager to join our team at WAcademy. This is an exciting role that involves focusing on business needs and working with cross-functional teams in order to make products, that help growing businesses thrive. As an Internal Project Manager, you will be fully responsible for the entire cycle of IT development and automation projects within our company. Longer-term, the challenge will be to consolidate existing solutions and tools, and introduce new capabilities, either building or buying, to deliver a powerful ecosystem for efficient and effective business operations.
If you are results-oriented, keen on experiments, and passionate about product development, you just might be the right person. Join our team!
- Maintain already developed IT, and automation solutions, as well as oversee the development stages of the new initiatives;
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to identify and deliver expected outcomes;
- Determine and deliver roadmaps, working together with the core team & main stakeholders
- Bridge business with needed IT and automation solutions;
- Proactively analyze, identify, and suggest needed business solutions;
- Translate them into project requirements;
- Initiate, organize and manage solutions development;
- Manage project teams (internal and external), business expectations, and IT development reality on a daily basis;
- Find solutions for daily development issues;
- Deliver and implement solutions in a timely manner;
- Monitor solutions performance and consult the business side;
- Ensure reporting to the key stakeholders and alignment with the project roadmap.
- Have minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience (IT project management, business process analysis, development) with more than 1 year of proven track record in leading development, deployment, maintenance, and operation of automation and IT projects (Marketing Automation, CRM, Business Analytics, Web);
- Good user experience understanding;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to work independently and manage multiple product developments in parallel;
- Be a creative and strategic thinker with a positive attitude;
- Proactivity & analytical mindset for business needs evaluation;
- Very proficient in written communication which conveys the message to people with different backgrounds like engineering, marketing, data, and business administration;
- Soft skills for management (conflict resolution, reporting, communication, and flexibility);
- You thrive in a startup environment: you enjoy working at a fast pace, juggling changing needs, and operating with limited resources;
- Experience in B2B SaaS field;
- Experience or qualifications in agile methodologies;
- Subject matter knowledge or experience in any of the areas of web or mobile development third-party API integrations, information security, and UI/UX is a huge advantage.
- Fixed monthly salary (Up to 3000 Eur gross). Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Remote workplace so you can work from anywhere in the world. We also have offices in Vilnius, Bialystok, and Cluj-Napoca available for all our employees.
- Full corporate training.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources.