We are looking for a highly motivated marketing project manager with fluent English to join our team at WAcademy. You can work remotely from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good, stable internet connection and a computer!
Since our inception in 2015, we have developed and refined a unique course style that empowers students to gain valuable, real-world experience by taking on real website and e-shop design projects for small businesses worldwide.
With a global team of over 100 employees, thousands of successful graduates and 30,000+ satisfied SME clients, WAcademy is focused on supporting the growth and success of tomorrow’s great web designers.
- Consistently source, screen, and headhunt new candidates.
- Create and post job ads on various job sites.
- Interview candidates and evaluate their qualifications and suitability for the job.
- Maintain a smooth onboarding process.
- Train, counsel, and coach our staff.
- Coach, challenge, and advise senior line managers on organizational effectiveness.
- Provide HR data reporting and analysis.
- Take care of HR administration.
- Develop clear policies and ensure policy awareness.
- Organize various initiatives, projects, and events that would support employee interaction and general well-being in the workplace.
- 2+ years of experience in human resources or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- A team player with passion, curiosity, and a positive attitude toward others and your work.
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Previous experience working with HR information systems and knowledge about payroll processes.
- Strong data management skills, and experience with analytics and reporting.
- Fixed monthly salary (2000 Eur brutto).
- Bonus based on performance.
- Remote workplace so you can work from anywhere in the world. We also have offices in Vilnius, Bialystok, and Cluj-Napoca available for all our employees.
- Full corporate training.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources.