Head of design
We are looking for a highly motivated head of design with fluent English to join our team at WAcademy. You can work remotely from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good, stable internet connection and a computer!
Since our inception in 2015, we have developed and refined a unique course style that empowers students to gain valuable, real-world experience by taking on real website and e-shop design projects for small businesses worldwide.
With a global team of over 100 employees, thousands of successful graduates, and 30,000+ satisfied SME clients, WAcademy is focused on supporting the growth and success of tomorrow’s great web designers.
- Hands-on design creation, primarily focusing on website design, graphic design, social media content, and brand development.
- UX and UI work: design user interfaces and user experiences that meet customer needs.
- Responsible for all in-house design projects.
- Supervise the design team.
- Influencing design-led thinking across the business.
- The leadership of projects with considered, informed, and inspiring creative direction.
- Degree or courses in a design-related subject or equivalent job experience.
- 3+ years of working as a designer preferably in an agency.
- Expert understanding of key graphic design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, In-Design, as well as Canva and other online editing tools.
- Fluent English (written and verbal) is required.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Elementor.
- Knowledge of user interface, application, mobile and responsive design.
- Experience in leading a team of designers.
- Fixed monthly salary. (1000-2000 Eur netto)
- Bonus based on performance.
- Remote workplace so you can work from anywhere in the world. We also have offices in Vilnius, Bialystok, and Cluj-Napoca available for all our employees.
- Full corporate training.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources.