We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive, and ambitious financial analyst to join our team at WAcademy. As part of the Finance team of a growing company, you’ll be overseeing the financial planning processes within the business. Providing feedback and inputs across multiple teams, building financial models and frameworks to evaluate the impact of the many drivers affecting financial performance. Writing and presenting financial impact analysis reports to senior management. Frequently lead projects and work together with various teams across the business.
If you are results-oriented, keen on experiments, and passionate about finance, you just might be the right person. Join our team!
- Build and iterate on the complex financial models to track the performance of the business;
- Manage the financial planning processes for business, budgets;
- Supervise company group financial transactions;
- Develop reporting systems;
- Oversee collection of complex operational metric forecasts and feedback from multiple teams and stakeholders;
- Be a go-to for assessment of the quality of the forecasts, budgets, and key assumptions;
- Model and produce recommendations for incremental business investment;
- Build sensitivity analyses for the financial performance and different investment scenarios.
- Previous experience (2+ years) in financial modeling with a high degree of complexity;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to recognize patterns and trends, and derive data-based insights;
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives;
- Good at turning financial data into key messages to cross-functional teams, including those that are not quantitative or technical;
- Curious, proactive in your approach to learning and execution, and a creative problem-solver;
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English;
- Proficiency in investment metrics, multiples and comparables, their applications and financial modeling;
- Proficiency in financial statement analysis and forecasting;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Proficient in MS Excel, with a deep understanding of model architecture, formula efficiency, pivot tables, and macros; SQL understanding.
- Fixed monthly salary (Up to 2500 Eur gross). Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Remote workplace so you can work from anywhere in the world. We also have offices in Vilnius, Bialystok, and Cluj-Napoca available for all our employees.
- Full corporate training.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources.