Customer Onboarding Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated customer onboarding specialist with fluent Spanish and English to join our team at WAcademy. You can work remotely from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good, stable internet connection and a computer! Full sales training and a great working environment will be provided for you.
WAcademy is a fast-growing innovative EdTech venture reinventing online education by leading with real-world experience.
Since our inception in 2015, we have developed and refined a unique course style that empowers students to gain valuable, real-world experience by taking on real website and e-shop design projects for small businesses worldwide.
With a global team of over 100 employees, thousands of successful graduates and 30,000+ satisfied SME clients, WAcademy is focused on supporting the growth and success of tomorrow’s great web designers.
- Contact potential clients by phone and email. You will receive a client list daily. There will be no cold calling, these will be people who signed up to get more information.
- You will need to think smart and be creative to engage your clients.
- Contacting clients in a timely manner and marking your actions on a CRM system.
- Excellent communication skills. (you must love talking, listening, and helping)
- Professionalism. (you must be polite and representative)
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish and English. (this is absolutely crucial)
- Ambitious and determined to achieve set targets.
- 1-year experience in working with clients through phone or e-mails.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of WordPress and web development capabilities.
- Knowledge of website hosting.
- Have worked with CRM system before.
- Fixed monthly salary. (400-600 Eur netto)
- Monthly bonus based on performance. ( 400 to 1000 Eur netto)
- Remote workplace so you can work from anywhere in the world. We also have offices in Vilnius, Bialystok, and Cluj-Napoca available for all our employees.
- Full corporate training.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources.